- 2 REGAL’IN™ Flat peaches, diced
- 1 tomato, diced and deseeded
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2cm fresh ginger, grated
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch basil
- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 dessert spoons olive oil
- Fleur de sel, pepper
- Using a griddle pan or barbecue, cook the pork chops on a high heat for 5 minutes, each side. Add the thyme, fleur de sel and pepper whilst cooking (cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chops).
2. Whilst the chops are cooking, prepare the peach salsa; chop the spring onion and dice the peaches and the tomato that has been previously deseeded.
3. Put them all in a bowl and add the juice and zest of one of the limes, salt, pepper, olive oil, ginger and roughly chopped basil.
4. Mix well and season to taste. Place in the fridge to chill.
5. Serve the grilled pork chops with the peach salsa and quatered limes.
To see the video of this recipe click here