- 600g REGAL’IN™ Flat peaches, sliced finely
- caster sugar
- Grand Marnier
- 3 egg yolks
- 60g sugar
- 2cl Grand Marnier
- 25g cream, whipped preferably
- 25g butter, melted
- 25g flour
- 25g powdered hazelnuts
- 25g brown sugar
- ½ bunch fresh mint
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
2. For the crumble: mix the melted butter, powdered hazelnuts, flour and brown sugar together to make a firm paste.
3. Crumble the paste in your fingers and onto a baking tray, cook for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Place the sliced peaches gently overlapping each other round the edge of an oven-proof dish, leaving a hole in the centre. Sprinkle with caster sugar and drizzle with Grand Marnier. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Put the egg yolks and 3 spoons of water in a saucepan. Whisk whilst gradually adding the sugar. Whisk on a low heat until the sabayon sauce thickens to a custard-like consistency and remove from the heat and add the Grand Marnier, whisking rigourously the whole time. Lastly add a spoon of cream.
6. Put some of the crumble in the centre of the dish of layered peaches and drizzle the sabayon sauce over the peaches.
7. Place the dish under the grill or use a blowtorch, to bring the crumble to a light golden brown. Add some mint for decoration and the dish is ready to enjoy!
To see the video of this recipe click here